Skip To Main Content




If you are new and recently moved to Magnolia ISD, welcome! We are excited you are here. As a new family in Magnolia ISD, the information below should provide helpful information on how to enroll your student(s).

Please complete the online registration information through this link:

  • Required documentation for registration is as follows:

  • Birth Certificate

  • Social Security Card

  • Current Immunization Records

  • Parent or Guardian ID with picture

  • Proof of Residency within the district (parent/guardian name and current address on electric, water or gas bill, lease agreement or house purchase closing statement with signatures)

  • Withdrawal paperwork from prior school and withdrawal grades

  • Transcript and report card from the prior school

  • Once the registration documents are complete, please email our Registrar Vanessa Marquez at

  • For assistance please click here to submit a support ticket to Parent Self Serve Help Desk or call 281-252-7378


  • If you are moving out of our district, please call 281-356-1327 or email to make an appointment to officially withdraw your child from Magnolia Jr High

  • Please have your new school request official records either by TREX (Texas public schools only) or by fax 281-252-2125 (out of state or private school.)