- Appointment Request Form
- Counselor Contact Info
- Course Selection Information
- Mental Health & Other Services
- Parent Engagement Nights
Send all summer inquiries and questions for the counselors to: MJHCounselors@magnoliaisd.org
Community Resources for Mental Health
Mental/Behavioral Health Services Locator - Click HERE
A Comprehensive mental health service that offers many mental and behavioral health services locally.
How do I access these services?
- Walk-In Clinic open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 9:30 at 233 Sgt. Ed Holcomb Blvd. South, Conroe, TX (936)521-6100
Speak to your campus counselor for pre-referral information.
FREE Local Counseling - Shelter - Empowerment
How do I access these services?
- Magnolia Office - 31335 Friendship Dr. Magnolia, TX (281)259-0440
- The Woodlands Office - 8701 New Trails Suite 118 The Woodlands, TX (281)292-6471
National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI) of Greater Houston offers on-going support groups for family members of those diagnosed with mental health conditions. No registration is required. Locations in Tomball and The Woodlands.
Helping families navigate mental health needs
- (346) 703-0051
Mental Health Informational Sites:
Specific to Trauma/Grief:
If you need immediate assistance, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or tell Siri on your smartphone you feel you or someone wants to kill themself and it will connect you immediately. Do not leave a suicidal person alone.
- Crisis Text Line - text LISTEN to 741741 about ANY painful emotion you feel in which you need support
- Tri-County Behavioral Health Services is our local mental health service organization - their 24 hour crisis line is (800)659-6994
Emotional & Behavioral Strategies Sites:
Kids Health for Emotional and Behavior Information - https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/emotions/?WT.ac=p-nav-emotions#catschool
Secondary - Parent Teen Connect - https://www.parenteenconnect.org/
Children’s Safe Harbor https://childrenssafeharbor.org/ - 936-756-4644
Your local Children’s Advocacy Center
Al-Anon Alcohol Resource - https://al-anon.org/
SOS (Society of Samaritans) - https://www.societyofsamaritanstx.org/
Offers financial hardship crisis assistance, food assistance, clothing and household goods, holiday giving, and job services
- Location: 31355 Friendship Drive, Suite 500 Magnolia, TX 77355
TOMAGUA - http://tomagwa.org/home
Provides medical assistance at a low to no cost
- Magnolia Location: 18230 Farm Market Road 1488, Suite 230 Magnolia, TX 77354 Patients seen by appointment only. Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
What is Dating Violence?
Dating violence is a pattern of controlling behaviors that one partner uses against another in order to gain power in the relationship. The abuser can behave in ways that cause fear, isolation, shame and/or humiliation. Dating violence can be physical, mental, emotional or a combination of all three.
Parent & Community Engagement
As part of our district initiative TEAM Up (Together Engaging/Empowering/Equipping All of Magnolia ISD), we will work to engage, equip and empower our students, families, and community! Parent & Community Engagement Nights are a series of events and presentations to help engage our families and community to help our students succeed in school.
All events will take place at the Magnolia Event Center located at 11659 FM 1488, Magnolia, TX 77354, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Check back here once the school year begins for dates and topics to be covered.