Meet Mrs. Oldham
I am excited to meet each and every student. I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself.
- I have been part of the Magnolia community for the past 25 years. I graduated from Magnolia High School which is now the junior high campus.
- I have had the opportunity to live in various places across the United States and be a part of many diverse communities since I am the wife of an Army veteran.
- I completed my Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies at Sam Houston States University.
- I am certified EC-4 Generalist, 4-8 ELAR, and ESL.
- In addition, I hold a Master's degree in Library Science from SHSU!
- I have four wonderful children, and I love spending my time enjoying the outdoors, reading, or any family oriented activity.
- Have a wonderful year and read a great book!!